Sweet Concept belongs to the Promo Concepts Group. It is offering practical and creative corporate promotional gifting solutions. It is an award-winning promotional gift company that offers more than 2000 promotional products that appeal to different target audiences and marketing campaigns.
Sweet Concept is the dream project of Stephen Taylor, who has overcome the challenges and developed a successful promotional product business. He is an innovator of several patented promotional products.
According to Stephen, while choosing promotional products, it’s important to consider customization options to ensure that the products accurately represent your brand and effectively promote your message.
Here are some customization options his team advises you to consider:
- Choose promotional products that can be easily branded with your logo or messaging. Look for products that offer large imprint areas or multiple imprint locations. The best examples are T-shirts, Caps, Diaries, Speakers, PowerBanks, USBs, and more.
- Choose products that come in colors that align with your brand or messaging. Consider using your brand’s primary or secondary colors to create a cohesive look across the promotional products. You can even choose colors like green to promote eco-friendliness or health-related products or black to promote exclusive products or services.
- Consider the material of the product you’re choosing. For example, for customized T-shirts choose high-quality material for durability and comfort. Leather business diaries and wallets display premium quality in comparison to plastic.
- Consider the size of the product and its purpose. If the product is too large or too small, it may not be as effective in promoting your message. For example, if the purpose is a small token of appreciation or a giveaway item at a trade show, a pen could be a great choice. However, if it’s a high-end corporate gift, you may want to consider something more substantial like a pen drive or power bank.
- Choose products that are functional and useful to your target audience. Products that can be used regularly are more likely to be seen and remembered. For example, bags, cables, car chargers, water bottles, etc. You can even choose confectionaries or chocolates.
- Consider how the promotional product will be packaged and presented to your target audience. Customized packaging can add a professional touch and create a memorable experience. For example, to customize the USB stick packaging uses the same color scheme and branding as the USB stick itself. You can even include additional promotional materials, such as a brochure or flyer, inside the packaging to provide more information about the software and its features you are promoting.
- Consider the number of promotional products you’ll need to order. Ordering in bulk can often result in cost savings and ensure that you have enough products to distribute at events and to customers. For bulk orders, contact the Propaganda staff.
Stephen has a good understanding of the industry and the latest trends, which allows his company to offer innovative and relevant promotional products. Sweet Concepts is an established promotional gift company that has a great reputation, 30 years of track record, unique product offerings, customization capabilities, knowledge of the market, and customer service.