Silicium is a natural chemical made up of the silicon and oxygen found in our bodies. It’s found in bones, tissue, and skin. Silicium is an important component of the collagen synthesis process, which keeps your skin plump, tight, and hydrated. We are born with large levels of Silicium in our body, but like with age, these levels diminish. As a result, adding Silicium into our daily regime offers some significant advantages.
Silicium can be added in the form of food like leafy vegetables, and the form of supplements. Fortisil OSA” pills have a patented Choline Stabilized Orthosilicic Acid (ch-OSA) formulation that enhances the Silicium for stronger hair, nails, and skin.
Benefits of Silicium
- When our Silicium levels drop in our bodies, our nails grow slower and become more brittle because of the deficit. Silicium also aids in the maintenance of skin elasticity and collagen health.
- Silicium is necessary because collagen is important for healthy joints, ligaments, cartilage, and connective tissue. It gives collagen strength and elasticity, so that joints are flexible, and heal faster from the daily wear and tear our bodies endure from all our bending, twisting, and stretching.
- Our Silicium levels decrease as we age, and our bones deteriorate. There’s a lot of evidence that proves Silicium is important for bone health and fracture prevention as we age.
- Silicium is much more prevalent in healthy hearts than it is in diseased hearts. Silicium strengthens blood vessels and muscle tissue, as well as assisting the body in bone calcification and preventing calcification of other tissues.
- Silicium is essential for the development of strong abdominal and gastrointestinal tract muscles and tissues. After these tissues have been broken by bad food, parasites, age, or other ailments, Silicium based Fortisil OSA” capsules aid in their rebuilding and revitalization.
- Silicium is essential in the prevention of disease and infection. The skin and our immune system are our first lines of defence against infections.
- Silicium accelerates the healing of burns, wounds, and scars.
- Silicium is excellent in removing heavy metals, toxins, and waste from the body. As a result, Silicium is a good addition to any regimen for detoxification.
Ways to consume Silicium
The easiest way to get Silicium is to get it from natural sources. Plants utilize Silicium for strength and flexibility, thus whole foods containing fibre are prepared with it.
Silicium can be found in –
- Sweet potatoes
- Leafy green vegetable beans
Silicium supplements are also available online. Fortisil OSA” contain ch-OSA formulation. ch-OSA is a proven technology that stimulates the production of elastin, keratin, and collagen in the body. It also protects existing elastin and collagen from being harmed at the same time. Taking ch-OSA® has been shown in clinical research to have noticeable impacts on the skin, hair, nails, joints, and bones.
You can buy Fortisil capsules online at an affordable price. Each box contains 30 capsules. They are readily available online. Just two capsule a day and the results could be seen in 4-5 weeks.
Maintaining Silicium levels helps in enhancing overall health. Whether you try supplements or increase Silicium levels through a proper diet, the results will always be positive.