Plasma is actually a blood component that contains particular proteins or factors, that aid in clotting. Proteins that promote cell development are also present. PRP was created by extracting and concentrating plasma. The main idea of this whole concept is to inject PRP into your damaged tissues for recovery. In short, with PRP your body will be stimulated to produce healthy and new cells that promote fast recovery.
The therapy hasn’t been demonstrated conclusively. The Food and Drug Administration has not yet authorized it as a therapy (FDA). However, some famous athletes have used these injections and found them to be extremely beneficial when it comes to healing their injuries. This therapy is also known to improve your skin condition. Yes, what you heard is absolutely true. Moreover, PRP therapy is perfectly safe for your skin.
This PRP skin rejuvenation treatment uses your own plasma to promote collagen formation and cell migration, and this reduces or eliminates lines, creases, and wrinkles completely. This means youthful skin will be yours with PRP skin rejuvenation treatment. The main advantage of this treatment is that it provides you with natural-looking skin, and the results almost last for about 1 to 2 years.
What are PRP kits?
Disposable syringes, PRP tubes, activators,s and several types of needles are the essential components in a PRP kit. If you are shopping for PRP kits online then make sure that all these things are included in the PRP kits. The reason why they are important is, they assure the purity of the final PRP sample. If a PRP tube is not included in the kit then you can buy it separately. Check the site Plasmolifting. shop online, to buy a PRP tube from your home.
Read also: Benefits of taking proper care of your teeth
How PRP skin rejuvenation treatment is different from dermal fillers?
PRP skin therapy can be used with hyaluronic fillers such as Juvederm. These are two types of therapies that complement each other and help the patient get a considerably younger appearance. PRP therapy, for example, can achieve what fillers can’t. PRP mainly focuses on volumizing your face and enhancing your skin tone, while fillers assist to remove wrinkles and creases. PRP also enhances your skin’s texture and smoothness.
Treatment Post Care Tips
- Patients’ faces should be iced after treatment to avoid any bruising or burns at the injection site.
- PRP therapy requires micro-needling treatments, which might cause infection and swelling. As a result, there must be enough time between treatments to let the skin recover on its own.
- People with sensitive skin should consult a doctor to discuss any potential side effects which they face after treatment.
- Avoid taking other drugs post-treatment at least for about 15 to 20 days. If you are planning to take any medications, do discuss them with your doctor.
- Make sure that you don’t do heavy work at your home post the treatment for at least one to two days. It is always better to take off from your work, to avoid getting stressed out.
Try the PRP skin rejuvenation treatment to make your skin extremely beautiful!